Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome to the second week of the Fall 2013 Blog Ring. 10-9-13 to 10-15-13

This week's theme is WISH I COULD DO THAT! 


Do you have a blog? Looking to get involved with other artists? Here is the link to Join the Blog Ring on Handmade Artists Shops. 
Each week there will be a new theme and we create a post on our blogs about the creative artists who are participating. 
 Here are my picks for this week. Enjoy! 

Oh yes, Wish I could do this:

I just love this toggle clasp. Check it out by Colette:Shop http://www.colettecollection.com/

Toggle clasp tutorial - Instant download


$6.00

 



Oh yes! I wish I could do this !
This Dead Sea mud, with all the benefits it already contains, is enriched with our own custom blend of Rhassoul and Bentonite clays and Sea Kelp. It doesn't get any better than this, the ultimate in luxurious care for your face! $22.00 

                        Shop here: ReefBotanicals

 

Wish I could do this!
Handpainted 2 - 7" square pieces of wood with the phrase "life is a beach, so relax and enjoy it" $24.00  by Yankee Burrow






Wish I could do this: Steampunk!
This Steampunk bracelet has as its base a vintage goldtone wristwatch with a stretch band.  The center is a collage of vintage wristwatch cogs and gears with a balance cock at the center with a green rhinestone. $110.00
All parts are vintage and the bracelet is one of a kind. Find it here: Uniqlets







Wish I could do that !  Very cool pearl bracelet !
This spiral look has been created with various colors of 6mm glass pearls using a modified right angle weave stitch along with some 11/0 seed beads for a bit more sparkle.  Bracelet is a little over 7.5 inches in length.This would be perfect to adorn your wrist on any occasion. $35.00
By beadthing








This is sooo me! Wish I could do that !

Vintage Designer Mosaic Cake Dome, Cake Cover and Vintage Silver looking Cake plate, Handmade, a vintage cake saver cover, Custom made, broken china plate rims and stained glass China Mosaic Cake Dome, adorned with  handmade clay roses and vintage roses. $55.00
Shop here:
MyEuropeanTouch Shop











 Oh yes, I really wish I could do this too.

7.5 mm wide band of hammered copper that has been pattenated with Liver of Sulphur to make this size 7 (US) ring.
                                                                            Beautiful Hammered Copper Ring $50.00
               By rasmussengems



Thank you for stopping by and please leave your comments below.