Sunday, March 16, 2014

I opened my package from my Bead Soup Blog Party partner! Look what she sent to me!

My bead soup has arrived from my partner ! 
Thank you Asri Wahyuningsih ! Your work is amazing and I love everything you sent.

   Packaged so pretty in three separate boxes tied with silk ribbon bows. 


 Box one has these earthy bead chips, two toggles and fun bead caps! 
Love them.
 

 Box two has these gorgeous beads and pendant Asri made herself ! Love !
 

             
                          And here is what was in box three. Aren't these colors delicious?

I am so happy I am participating in the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party event and my partner, Asri Wahyuningih, is so talented.
 I'm so lucky I was paired up with her.
This is my whole mixed up soup!
Wow!
Thank you Lori Anderson for your hard work. This is fun!