Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hip Hip Horray! Today is the day ! Yay. 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I know there are a lot of blogs to view.
 This event is BIG!
 It's time to reveal my Bead Soup
First a big Thank You to Lori Anderson who has made this possible. I've participated in the past and have always enjoyed this event. So much inspiration. So much talent. It's wonderful to make new friends too!
My partner this year is Asri Wahyuningsih. 
Asri is an amazing polymer clay artist. Her detail is breathtaking.
This is what she sent to me.

*****************************************************

At first I thought of adding my lampwork glass beads to this blog soup bead project.
Then I thought, her work is so beautiful, I don't want anything distracting the eye when looking at it. My design needed to be sleek and simple. 
Sometimes, less is more. 
Here are my finished pieces.I hope you enjoy and kindly leave a quick comment below.
                                            Thank you.



 My Collage of finished pieces.


Below is a picture of the beads I sent to my partner,
Asri Wahyuningsih                    
Remember to visit her blog to see her creativity. 


 


Here's the link for the complete list of all the talented artists and their work. Enjoy!
http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2014/05/welcome-to-8th-bead-soup-blog-party.html
(Oh, and don't forget to leave me a lovely comment below!)