Saturday, September 19, 2015

I am a registered Self Representing Artist Jewelry Designer (SRAJD) number 2147 and Self Representing Artist member ( number G 122)


I've made all these nineteen lampwork beads myself. The colors used are several shades of lime green, blues and yellows. In the middle is my bold focal bead. It's a beauty. To add extra sparkle to this piece are Swarovski bicone blue crystals and bold silver beads. Unique sterling silver clasp has been used too.

Measures approx 17 inches

My jewelry is mailed in a padded envelope for safe shipping. I send them gift boxed too.
All lampwork beds are made by myself in my studio. They are thoroughly cleaned and annealed for added strength and durability

Any questions? Feel free to contact me...


Find this and more : Etsy Shop: Brooklyn Bead Goddess