Thursday, October 20, 2011

Handmade Lampwork Bead Necklace Handcrafted Wearable Art Glass

Visit my store here

Artisan handmade glass bead necklace has twenty eight of my handcrafted lampwork beads. Add a piece of wearable art to your look. Wear handmade art jewelry. Unique.One of a kind. 

Measures: 20 inch neckline...
...end to end approx 21 1/2 inches

All lampwork beads are made by myself in my studio. They are thoroughly cleaned and annealed for added strength and durability

Handmade glass lampwork beads in pink and white. I've created this with twenty-one pink and white lampwork beads I made myself. Each bead is made one at a time by melting glass on a steel rod in a torch flame. Wearable Art made by an artist. I loaded this piece with sparkling swarovski crystals and a sterling silver toggle clasp to finish. Totally beautiful~



No comments:

Post a Comment