Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lampwork/Flamework Artisan Glass Bead Bracelet Handcrafted Wearable Art Handmade Jewelry Design

 Eight handmade glass lampwork beads made with a soft peach translucent base color. White designs added over the peach. Swarovski crystals and white czech glass beads used throughout the entire look. I've added two dangle beads with swarovski crystals for extra bling.
Sterling Silver Toggle Clasp

Measures for a 7 1/4 wrist

I can easily adjust the measurement of any bracelet..just let me know and I'll work with you.

All lampwork glass beads are made by myself in a torch flame. They are digitally kiln annealed for added strength and durability. I clean the bead holes myself using a special dremel diamond drill bit. They are closely inspected before using in my designs. I take pride in my work and you will too when you wear a piece of my Wearable Art


No comments:

Post a Comment