Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Funky Glass Beads Handmade Lampwork Jewelry Wire Wrapped

I like the look of wire wrapped around glass beads and swarovski crystals. The feeling of wire in my hands bending around smooth glass beads...then bending around faceted crystals....finishing the look at the top ....bending it near the loop of the ear wires.  There has to be a free flowing feel going on when I make these type of earrings. Either it flows or it doesn't. If it doesn't, I snip the wire off and start all over again. If it does...then the finished piece is photographed outdoors to capture the best lighting..



My handmade glass lampwork beads surrounded by swarovski crystals and wire wrapped....Love the flow of the wire when it wraps around the beads and crystals.Mixing different elements makes for an interesting piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment