Friday, August 31, 2012

My Excellent customer service experience with Donna @ cgbeads


It's my first time, after years of admiring what a beadroller can do, actually using a beadroller. 
How hard could it be. So I placed my order. It wasn't easy until I emailed Donna @ cgbeads. I explained my frustration with both the disc and ribbed stubby bicone. I couldn't get the disc to be narrow enough to fit in the mold and couldn't get the ribs or shape with the bicone. She promptly replied with a soothing "you're doing fine" which immediately helped my attitude. With her technique suggestions, I went back to the torch for another try. 
I was amazed how much calmer I felt with her wisdom under my belt. Here is proof of my experience. Thank you again www.cgbeads.com/


Big thank you to Donna @ cgbeads for excellent customer service !

Click here to see her Youtube disc tutorial.  

Do you use beadrollers? Leave your comments below. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment