Thursday, August 16, 2012

Women On The Move Meetup at The Black-n-Blue Restaurant

Met up with a group from Women On The Move last night. I found this group from a fun site called meetup.com. You can find groups in your area associated in many different activities. (hiking, crafts, photography, art, etc.)  We met at a wonderful restaurant .The food was delicious at Black n Bleu. I had the blackened chicken melt which was blackened chicken breast, pepper jack cheese, BACON, and avacado dressing on grilled sour dough bread. Our waitress was fast and patient with the twelve of us laughing and telling our life stories in the short amount of time being there. Two women ordered the lobster mac n cheese which they said was excellent. I'll have to try that next time. I showed my handmade glass bead jewelry and explained how I melt glass with a torch flame. The others talked of their talents, jobs, being unemployed, being self-employed. The evening ended with a great strong cup of B54 coffee. Wonderful group and I look forward to the next meet-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment