Monday, September 17, 2012

Kalmbach Bead Soup Party Time. Look what Owner: Linda Jacobs-Pence from Your Beading Heart sent me.

I'm in the Kalmbach Bead Soup Party !


What a lovely surprise to find this brown envelope in my mailbox this afternoon..
I am in the Kalmbach Bead Soup Party!

I just love my Soup~sent by Owner: Linda Jacobs-Pence from Your Beading Heart.




Here is how the Kalmbach Bead Soup Party works.

We use the soup we receive, add our beads and supplies and create a wonderful necklace.

Send a photo of the finished piece back (before and after pics would be great).

They will be posting all the completed projects on Facebook and Pinterest!

Also, email a photo to the retailer who provided the beads. They'll be happy to see what was created from the soup they provided for you

YAY ! Plus there will be prizes ( gift certificates ) to the www.KalmbachStore.com
And other prizes to come for various categories.
Exciting isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment