Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kalmbach's Bead Soup Party -

In honor of Lori Anderson's new book Bead Soup, Kalmbach decided to have a bead soup party. I signed up and hoped I'd be one of the lucky artists chosen to participate. Plus, I 'd like a chance to win some of their cool prizes. They organized retail bead stores to donate some bead soups.
One by one I saw postings of other artists who received their packages. Then the day came when I saw the "famous" brown envelope in my mailbox. I was so excited to find out I was paired with YourBeadingHeart  located in Irwin, PA . 
Here is the necklace I created with my Kalmbach Bead Soup from Your Beading Heart!  I've added some of my handmade lampwork glass beads for a unique and personal look.  Check out their website at http://www.yourbeadingheart.net
Thank you ! I took a picture of the "before and "after" for you to enjoy.
(Winners for prizes will be picked the end of November...Yay ! )

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! The blue works really well with the red and metallic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful glass. Love the colors. So bright & vivid. Great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment. I appreciate it !

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful glass. Love the colors. So bright & vivid. Great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! The multilayers and colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome transformation - colors and textures 'a-plenty', a feast for the eyes.. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to check out my jewelry~

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW that's gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow Lori, thank you for the compliment !

      Delete
  7. April, your necklace is so gorgeous! Will you wear it often? I love how your beads look with your soup, multi-strand necklaces are one of my favorites! Great job!

    ReplyDelete