Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Traveling with your cupcake? Indeed!

Handmade Cupcake Mascot Madness  ( HCMM )

I admit, I had no idea people were traveling around the world with cupcakes. Plush crochet cupcakes that is. I stumbled upon a picture of a crochet cupcake in Brussels, Belgium. There it was. A cupcake in Brussels, Belgium enjoying the sites. As I looked into this deeper, I found out Cupcake Plush Mascots are quite popular. I was amazed to find these photos of traveling cupcakes on Flicker. Check out this Flickr group. A fun place to meet other plush cupcakes around the world, in photographs! 


Looking for your plush cupcake?

Rengawk's Unusual Wedge brings you creative crochet creations.

 Products available here on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rengawk

Some examples of Rengawk's Unusual Wedge





And don't forget to take pictures of your crochet cupcake when traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment