Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Are you getting excited about the Bead Soup Blog Party ?

Introducing my BSBP swap partner

My bead soup partner in the 

The 8th Bead Soup Blog Party ®

is

Asri Wahyuningsih

She makes her own polymer clay beads for her jewelry collections.
Here is her blog link http://asribeadwork.blogspot.com/

 I made this collage of her beautiful work.

 

Here is a basic explanation of what this event is all about.

You get paired with another jewelry designer.  
You send each other a quality package of beads.
  You make one or more pieces of jewelry with those beads, 
incorporating beads from your own stash as needed.  
The focal and clasp you were sent MUST be used.  
  You post your creation on your reveal day, 
and you try to visit as many of the other designers' blogs.

 Here is a sneak peak of what I'm sending her.
Until my partner posts what she receives, I cannot reveal exactly what I sent. 
 I'd like to thank
Lori Anderson for getting this together!
Her love and dedication is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment