Friday, May 9, 2014

Tomorrow is REVEAL DATE for the BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY. Ar

What is the Bead Soup Blog Party?


*You get paired with another jewelry designer. 
*You send each other a quality package of beads.  
*You make one or more pieces of jewelry with those beads, 
             incorporating beads from your own stash as needed.  
*The focal and clasp you were sent MUST be used. 
*You post your creation on your reveal day, 
           and you try to visit as many of the other designers' blogs. 

************************
 This year my partner is
and she sent me this lovely collection. She does amazing work with polymer clay!
Tomorrow, May 10th,2014 is the big reveal date. We post pictures of what we received and what we did with them.


*****************************************************************
Last year I participated and this is what I received/created. My partner was Ali McCarthy of Northwoods Creative Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment