Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lampwork Glass Bead Tacks SRAJD Handmade Tack Push Pins Cork Bulletin Board Desk Accessories





The glass beads I use are handmade by myself by melting glass in a torch flame. 
This method is called lampworking / flameworking which takes time and patience. I place them in my digital kiln to anneal slowly which is is an important step in quality lampwork beads. Each one has its own unique design. Try adding some color to your bulletin board with my lampwork glass bead push pin tacks. Please remember they are glass and should be handled with care.

Measures 1 1/2 inches long.

* Note: The pointed end on these are very sharp. The small beads are made of glass.* These items are NOT for CHILDREN. As always, please be responsible.
Self Representing Artist member (SRA ) number G 122.Self Representing Artist Jewelry Designer (SRAJD) registered number 2147


See these and more on my website: http://www.brooklynbeadgoddess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment